The regattas are part of a long tradition of sea people, Mauritius and elsewhere we find good sailor who indulge in this hobby. The pirogues, robust wooden canoes with their colorful sails, then travel the turquoise lagoon for the pleasure of our eyes. Here are some photos from a recent regatta on the East Coast, Roches Noires.
- Top 10 of the best restaurant in Mauritius
- Summer is coming, it’s time to book your house on the coast!
- The 2017-2018 cyclone season begins and Meteo France has a surprise for the Mauritians!
- Climb Le Morne
- Mauritius in the Top 10 countries to visit in 2018
- Tropique de la violence
- Tell your French friends they can go to Mauritius easily !
- Winter is here