In recent weeks I have been several times at Lemon Tree Coffee at Forbach, tempted by their tasty cupcakes and their huge piece of pie (I’m a fan of the Mauritian banana pie). If the reception is courteous and the garden very welcoming, the furniture is shabby particularly the very damaged chairs.
This certainly does not change the taste pastries, but it is still unpleasant to not being able to enjoy them comfortably. So let’s hope there will be soon some improvment on this side !
- Top 10 of the best restaurant in Mauritius
- Summer is coming, it’s time to book your house on the coast!
- The 2017-2018 cyclone season begins and Meteo France has a surprise for the Mauritians!
- Climb Le Morne
- Mauritius in the Top 10 countries to visit in 2018
- Tropique de la violence
- Tell your French friends they can go to Mauritius easily !
- Winter is here