Kozé, the 100% mauritian and brand new free magazine, and its online version koze.mu, give tips about food and restaurants, culture, nigthlife and sports, and bring some freshness in the Mauritian media landscape. The magazine promotes the Mauritian culture and especially the artists of Mauritius : singers, painters, writers… Kozé also provides a cultural calendar, with all concerts, exhibits …. In short, Koze collects and highlights all the information that will make you talk (ie “kozé” in creole), dance, admire and get out in Mauritius!
- Top 10 of the best restaurant in Mauritius
- Summer is coming, it’s time to book your house on the coast!
- The 2017-2018 cyclone season begins and Meteo France has a surprise for the Mauritians!
- Climb Le Morne
- Mauritius in the Top 10 countries to visit in 2018
- Tropique de la violence
- Tell your French friends they can go to Mauritius easily !
- Winter is here