The ” Ile Maurice en scène” Festival (i.e Mauritius on stage) will be held from 09.09.2014 to 09.13.2014 at theTheatre desnouveautés in 9th district of Paris. The program includes four exceptional dates to extend the summer with artists from Mauritius!
It starts with an opening night on Tuesday, Sept. 9, then comes a concert of Eric Triton September 10 at 20 h, followed by the play “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?” Thursday 11 (French version) and Friday, September 12 (version Creole) at 20h, played by the mauritian comedy troupe Komiko. Finally, the festival will conclude with the play “Marika is gone,” written by the mauritian journalist-writer Alain Gordon-Gentil, Saturday, Sept. 13 at 20h.
Tickets are available at the theatre.
- Top 10 of the best restaurant in Mauritius
- Summer is coming, it’s time to book your house on the coast!
- The 2017-2018 cyclone season begins and Meteo France has a surprise for the Mauritians!
- Climb Le Morne
- Mauritius in the Top 10 countries to visit in 2018
- Tropique de la violence
- Tell your French friends they can go to Mauritius easily !
- Winter is here