I reassure you immediately : this post is not about politics! but about the International Day of left-handers that is celebrated today around the world. Left / Right , everyday concepts we learn from an early age – and thanks God today the society creates (almost) no more upset left-handers.
Speaking of the Left, it is also an opportunity to remind you that on the roads of Mauritius , English heritage obliges , we drive on the left! .This is not a reason to keep your steering wheel left way : both hands at 10:10 , be vigilant because the Mauritian road is full of surprises : stray dogs , street vendors, taxi called ” marrons ” and pedestrians that have creative and surprising trajectory …”Restez droits dans vos bottes pour ne pas passer l’arme à gauche ” as French would say.
- Top 10 of the best restaurant in Mauritius
- Summer is coming, it’s time to book your house on the coast!
- The 2017-2018 cyclone season begins and Meteo France has a surprise for the Mauritians!
- Climb Le Morne
- Mauritius in the Top 10 countries to visit in 2018
- Tropique de la violence
- Tell your French friends they can go to Mauritius easily !
- Winter is here