Any special wishes for Mauritius for 2016?
Beyond-the popularity of its magnificent landscapes between mountains and dream beaches, I wish that Mauritius, in 2016, succeeds to show all its facets of the World. That art becomes omnipresent in the life of the island, through painting, music, naive art. That Mauritian cuisine, subtle blends of flavors, unexpected spices, radiates beyond the borders. That society work together for a cleaner island, with a smooth social climate. That the island pushes its borders and forget its internal quarrels to place itself, strong and united, on the world’s map in terms of knowledge, life skills, etiquette.
- Top 10 of the best restaurant in Mauritius
- Summer is coming, it’s time to book your house on the coast!
- The 2017-2018 cyclone season begins and Meteo France has a surprise for the Mauritians!
- Climb Le Morne
- Mauritius in the Top 10 countries to visit in 2018
- Tropique de la violence
- Tell your French friends they can go to Mauritius easily !
- Winter is here